I’m trying to find a workout program, and it looks like there are several good ones to choose from on this site (ETK, NW, CC, etc), although they are all different.
I’m a 5’8 175lb male, about 23% body fat, 27 years old. I play hockey 1-2x per week, and want a workout that will accommodate that as well as hopefully improve my playing.
Here are my goals:
1. Lose 20-25 pounds of fat
2. Reduce/eliminate some slight back pain I have
3. Improve strength endurance
4. Improve cardio conditioning
And some restrictions:
1. Limited equipment (no access to a gym, but I have a pullup bar and can get a kettlebell if that’s what I need)
2. Don’t want to workout more than 2-3 times per week
3. Don’t want to kill all my strength and wipe me out between workouts to the point I can’t play hockey
Is there anything out there that would work for me?